The Thriving Yogi Kula is a community for yoga teachers who want to feel supported on their path AND constantly evolve and grow as teachers.
Teaching yoga can be lonely, and this community for yoga teachers is the place to come when you need ideas, inspiration, a listening ear, or a teacher/mentor to point you in the right direction.
There are so many reasons to join The Thriving Yogi Kula! Here are a few:
* Access to monthly workshops and pose clinics.
* Weekly class planning sessions so that you walk into your classes prepared and confident.
* Monthly business strategy office hours to get support and gain clarity.
* Experience exclusive content and conversations you can’t find anywhere else.
* Meet fellow yoga teachers who share your interests, who live near you, or who care about the same topics.
* Swap stories, experiences, and ideas (not necessarily advice) around teaching yoga.
Hi! I'm Natalie, a yoga teacher and yoga teacher mentor.
I'm passionate about helping yoga teachers elevate their teaching skills and step into confidence so that they can become more sought-after and truly thrive as yoga teachers.
Hi! I'm Meg, a yoga business strategist, helping yoga teachers turn their "side hustle" into a full-time, profitable yoga business.
I specialize in helping teachers build high-ticket programs that bring in consistent income while avoiding overwork and burnout.
We're building The Thriving Yogi Kula to create an intentional, supportive space for yoga teachers to connect away from social media and grow on their teaching paths.